The SOFTLINE PVC windows are developed, produced and tested according to the latest technical knowledge. The superior PVC material does not only guarantee a long service life and ease of maintenance, but is attractive and provides various design options.
The HSF building blocks provide a wide range of variations and affect the architecture of your home like no other. Be it a newly build home or a renovation, the HSF windows will make your dreams come true in terms of window shape, material, color, size and accessories. Efficient and aesthetic. The HSF building blocks.
– 1-, 2-and 3-leaf windows
– 1- to 6-component windows
– Round windows and windows with round and stylish arches
– Gable and triangular windows
– Turn, tilt-turn and tilt hardware
– Multipoint security lock
– Lockable gearbox
– Transom openers
– Lift-slide and tilt-slide window hardware
– Choice of concealed window hardware
– Security hardware class RC1 and RC2
5-chamber plastic profiles with a galvanized iron reinforcement:
– Interior: available in white or in foil color
– Exterior: available in white or with aluminum trim in all RAL colors, as well as in attractive wooden patterns and foil colors
– frame profile with a construction depth of 70 mm
– sash profile with a construction depth of 77 mm
– three seals
– glass thickness from 24 to 42 mm
– Uw = up to 0,81 W/m²K
The standard high-quality iplus E glass with a functional thermal insulation surface and state of the art glass guarantees sufficient thermal and sound protection. The surface of the glass sheet is covered with special metal coating and the cavity of the insulated glass is filled with low thermal conductivity gas.
Insulating glass for extreme requirements. The cold stays outside whatever the circumstances. When the 3-pane glass is used, the special thermal insulating glass achieves excellent values. Upon request, a warm TGI or Superspacer internal glass frame is available.
Execution in ESG (toughened glass) as well as in VSG (laminated glass). VSG consists of two or more glass panes joined by an elastic, high-security foil. This protects the pane against punctures, release of the glass debris and possibility of serious injuries.
The HSF insulating glass are available in a broad range of surfaces and colors. They provide protection against unwanted peeks, and provide a plethora of creative solutions.
Ornament 504 weiß
HSF offers a suitable window design for each style of building. This allows for a great selection of partitions in a variety of forms and materials. Whether inside or outside, glued, embedded in glass or dividing it, the partitions add structure and character to tour windows.
Nicely shaped handles always are always at hand and available in a variety of materials, designs and colors. On request, they are also available with a childproof safety lock.
... these are the day-to-day operations with each window, requiring the best quality, optimum strength and excellent operation comfort from the individual window components. In addition to this functional security, HSF offers a number of security options to prevent burglary.
All four window corners are secured with mushroom pins, security counterpieces with lockable handles protected against drilling.
In and around the entire sash, the mushroom pins lock into the security counterpieces on the frame. With a lockable handle protected against drilling.
The following data apply to a single-leaf tilt-turn window. Please contact the sales representatives for a more detailed information on other security features.
RC1 corresponds to DIN V ENV 1627ff. Safeguarding of all corners. Protection against drilling on the gearbox and lockable handle. Glass thickness min. 6 mm thick.
RC 2 corresponds to DIN V ENV 1627ff. Execution as in RC1. All locking counterpieces are made as a safety lock.
All windows are by default equipped with high-quality window hardware by WINKHAUS. The window hardware is made of steel, it is robust and functional up to the load of 130 kg. (default 100 kg)
You can choose from a variety of safety glass sheets.
The auxiliary window sash lifter allows you to easily slide the sash into the frame when closing the window, which greatly improves the life of your windows.
The locking mushroom pin on the bottom side of the window comes by default and it prevents the most popular and frequent burglary method - dislodging. An innovation that deters burglars.
– Hand adjustable force
– Attractive design
– Easy maintenance
– Easy operation, for example the gearbox of the free post
– Duo-and Trifunktionselement - window sash lifter, safeguard against mishandling and anti-draft safety
– Adjustable microventilation
– Simple on-site upgrade from standard to RC
– Security counterpieces made of steel
Window for a healthier home.
Let your rooms breathe.
* These RC2 certified windows are only available in
combination with safety glass according to EN 356, class P4A
Verbrauchte Luft entweicht, frische Luft gelangt hinein.
- Comfortable solution for a healthy home
- No draft and slamming windows
- Effective air exchange - and more heat in the room
- Steel safety structures
- Increased protection against burglary even with parallel sliding
- Imperceptible parallel opening of the window
Moreover, HSF guarantees that the HSF products can be maintained only by our expert staff (original parts are not mandatory) to maintain their full functionality for the period of 30 years. However, the frame construction (frame and sash) must not show damage. The 30-year period shall begin on the date of manufacture of the product. The necessary services and materials to maintain the functionality, working hours etc. are invoiced according to the current pricelist rates.
Excellent values heat transfer coefficient and perfect security are an integral component of all HSF windows and doors. Therefore, we can provide you with a guarantee that exceeds the standard warranty periods available on the market.
- On color stability and unnatural changes and cracking on the surface of the white plastic window and door profiles, except for the corner connection cracks.
- On color stability and unnatural changes and cracking on the surface of the inside foil window and door profiles, except for the corner connection cracks.
- On color stability and unnatural changes and cracking on the surface of anodized or powder-treated window and door profiles made of aluminum.
- On misting between the panes of insulating glass.
- On the functionality of profiles, related materials, wood, thermal foam and aluminum in all wood-aluminum windows, subject to compliance with the HSF installation and maintenance directives.
- On the functionality of glued and sealed joints of insulating glass with window profiles in all wood-aluminum window systems subject to compliance with the directives applicable to installation and maintenance directives.
- On the durability of glued partitions.
- On the corrosion of handles of the PVD coated front doors that do not show signs of mechanical damage.
- On the stability of colors against unnatural changes and cracking on the surface of the door panels. The warranty does not cover the changes in appearance due to surface contamination.
- On the stability of colors, unnatural changes and cracking on the surface of the plastic blinds.
- On the stability of colors, unnatural changes and cracking on the surface of anodized or powder-treated blinds and shutters made of aluminum.
- On the function of the window and door hardware subject to compliance with the applicable HSF directives for assembly and maintenance.